A1 Study Center has been providing academic support to the students for a long time to guide them for their IELTS exams. You might have been thinking that having fluency in the English language can help you crack this exam easily. But in reality, you also need specific training and practice for each of the four modules of the exam. A1 study centre has come up with the solution for all your doubts regarding this exam by introducing various online IELTS course options.
Get support from our IELTS certified trainers through online and interactive classes. Here you will get the opportunity to get trained in live classes along with one-to-one interactions and doubt clearing sessions with the trainer in real-time. Get the opportunity to get guidance and training from IELTS experts for gearing up your preparation for your upcoming IELTS tests.
Now, let’s have a quick look into what will the learners get to learn in this course -
- Attend 3 live classes every week with your other batchmates and learn like you would in a regular classroom
- Interact with your trainer, ask questions and clear your doubts
- Easy yet comprehensive modules to learn
- 24/7 access to study materials from any kind of devices like desktop, laptop and tablet
- Become certified after successful completion of the course
Also includesEnroll now
What will you learn in this course?
- Personalised IELTS course with certified trainers that is structured by IELTS experts and former examiners
- Video call sessions on a one-on-one basis for engaging the student in speaking and listening practice helping them to prepare well for the speaking and listening sections.
- Short self-learning webisodes that will give you an insight into various techniques and skills for writing and reading sections.
- Access to audio clips for the enhancement of listening practice.
- This course is divided into four parts: speaking, reading, writing and listening. You will get the training on all these four parts separately along with covering some parts of English grammar and punctuation.
- Various practices, issues and laws of the native country
- Tips and tricks for cracking every section
- Model questions and answers based on the syllabus for providing fast-track online IELTS preparation
- Getting a better insight into the course by opting for a one on one video slot as per your convenience and chosen timing
- Learn the course according to your own pace
- Core areas of English grammar
Who can enroll for the course?
- Dreaming to complete your academics from Universities abroad?
- Shifting abroad for a new job opportunity?
- Moving outside of the country for some personal reason?
- Simply keen to improve your English communication skills?
Then we can assure you that this course is designed for individuals like you. The learners are expected to have basic command over the English language and conversing in it. A1 Study Center is always prepared to nurture your existing knowledge and enhance your skills in English speaking, reading, writing and listening. So if you have any of the above-mentioned goals in your mind, this online IELTS course is perfect for you.
Our IELTS Preparation Full Course with live tutor support would cost only ₹6,999 for the whole package.
With this course, you will also get unlimited access to the study materials, live one-on-one video chat opportunities with IELTS qualified trainers and 24/7 dedicated student support.
Students can make payment using one of the following methods:
- Credit or debit card
- Bank transfer
- Interest free monthly instalments
- Western Union
The whole is composed of 10 modules and every module consists of 10 guided learning hours of study materials. Additional 5 hours worth of optional material consisted of recommended exercises, recommended readings, Internet resources, and self-testing exercises.
Let's check the modules below:
- Home, family and daily life
- Develop vocabulary regarding home/family life
- Learn how to communicate about social trends
- Develop listening skills in the context of explanations and presentations
- Develop speaking/listening skills in the context of giving a speech
- Understand the structure of a text presenting its advantages and disadvantages
- Politics and socio-cultural issues
- Develop vocabulary regarding politics and socio-cultural issues
- Learn how to find, access and understand news in newspapers and on the TV, radio and internet
- Work and professions
- Develop vocabulary regarding topics relevant to work and professional subjects
- Develop familiarity with communicating via email, leaving voicemails, and formal and informal language
- Health and fitness
- Develop vocabulary relating to health and fitness
- Learn how to participate and follow dialogue between multiple people
- Citizenship and politics
- Develop confidence with the ability to give views and opinions on local issues
- Develop vocabulary about citizenship and politics
- Crime and punishment
- Develop vocabulary regarding crime and punishment
- Learn to listen to and follow discussions
- The environment
- Develop vocabulary regarding the environment and environmental issues
- Develop letter and email reading and writing abilities
- Listen to conversations among retailers and customers relating to the purchase of technological goods for home
- Listen to a conversation between teenagers about their social media habits
- Science and education
- Develop vocabulary relating to science and education
- Practice listening to and following a discussion
- The IELTS exam
- Helps prepare learners for the IELTS exam by explaining requirements
- Covers some examples of the kinds of questions that will come up in the IELTS exam
- Provides a list of helpful advice for the IELTS exam
Every 9 modules are built upon four-sections: Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing. In this way, you can develop your aspects of communication skills. The IELTS exam section will guide you with helpful tips and guidance for the learners planning on attempting the IELTS exam.
- Home, family and daily life
- As the minimum age to attend the IELTS examination is 16 years so if you are an individual of the mentioned age or more than that and have a basic understanding about English then you can enroll yourself in the A1 Study Center IELTS courses. Afterwards, you can check your own remarkable improvement in your understanding of the English language.
For an interactive and interesting course structure, we have included a diverse range of educational and engaging content, concepts and content delivery. This will ensure a delightful learning experience for you.
Hybrid learning module ensures you can learn the course through interactive video content along with written content.
Digital content is based on various visual and interactive sessions. It is comprised of tutorial videos, quizzes and infographics. The visual representations, interactive quiz sessions and interesting infographics can bring you a rich and interactive learning experience.
Assessment consists of various MCQs, matching the following and image based questions.
You will be provided with case studies based on real-life business scenarios before completion of the course.
Industry- preferred certification will be provided to differentiate yourself from others and take your career to the next level.