What will you learn?
- The course consists of 30 interactive modules and 8 written assignments, with each module requiring roughly 40 guided learning hours.
- Optional materials, such as recommended activities, recommended readings, Internet resources, and self-testing exercises, are included in all courses for an extra 30-50 study hours.
- You’ll also have access to 24-hour assistance, tutoring, and several other resources.
Who can enroll for the course?
To meet the eligibility criteria aspirants will need to:
- a university graduate over the age of 22, or
- a non-university graduate with at least five years of management experience who is over the age of 24.
The Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership is an MBA Advanced Entry course that gives students 120 of the 180 credits needed to finish an MBA.
- Qualities of effective leadership
- Developing interpersonal skills
- Motivating and influencing people
- Making decisions.
- Creativity and problem solving
- Studying and using management theories
- The external operating environment of business
- Culture and ethics
- Governance and directorships
- Analysing the competition
- Marketing strategy
- High-performance sales.
- E-Marketing communication
- Customers and their needs
- Strategic human resource management
- Recruiting and CPD
- Measuring and rewarding performance
- Interpreting business accounts
- Tools of financial analysis
Our courses include interactive and interesting content, concepts and content delivery to ensure you a delightful learning experience.
A Hybrid-learning module enables you to learn the course through text and interactive video content
Digital content comprises of explainer videos, tutorial videos, quizzes, infographics ensuring a delightful learning experience
Assessment comprises of questions such as: MCQs, match the following, and image based questions
Case studies on “Real Life Business Scenarios” will be provided to you before you complete the courses
Industry- preferred certification will be provided to differentiate yourself among others and take your career to the next level