We may collect the following information to register you on our Platform so that you can use our products and engage in the various services we provide.
- Your name
- Contact information such as phone number and email address Demographic information such as current location and home address
Like most platforms, we use "cookies" and weblog files to track site usage and trends, improve quality of service, customize the experience on the platform, and use A1 Study Center and third parties. Serve party ads to our user platform. Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer, mobile phone, or other devices so that you can recognize them when you return to the platform using the same computer and web browser. You can use your browser settings to delete or block cookies, but in some cases, it may affect your ability to use the platform. In the process of serving ads to users and improving our services, we may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize unique cookies in their browsers. Information provided to third parties via cookies is not personally identifiable, but broad segment information (industry, region) to improve the user experience by delivering more relevant advertising. We may provide information about your target or educational background). Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies, but you can either reject all cookies or set your browser to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Our platform does not store unencrypted personal data in cookies.
To support the services we offer to our users for free and to provide them with a more relevant and useful experience, we target our third-party ads. Target ads to users based on general profile information or non-personally identifiable information obtained from the user's profile, such as school/university, gender, age, nationality, and other relevant information.
Every User has responsibilities towards other Users. Many of these obligations have become commonplace, while others have been imposed by laws and regulations. Some of these obligations include:
- The intellectual property rights of others must be respected at all times.
- Downloading or otherwise disseminating any information that may be deemed injurious, violent, offensive, racist or xenophobic, or that may otherwise violate PPPL and its community of Users, is strictly prohibited.
- Neither you nor other Users should provide any information that may be detrimental or injurious to you.
- We kindly request that you do not provide us with information that you deem to be injurious or detrimental to your personal, professional status, or social standing.
- Your password must remain confidential and you should not share it with anyone.
- In addition to operating channels, pages and accounts on some social media sites, www.a1studycenter.com engages with you via social media. Accessed at http://www.a1studycenter.com/, the company monitors and records comments and posts made on these channels to improve services and products. It is recommended you do not reveal any of the following information to http://www.a1studycenter.com/ using such social media sites:
- Information that reveals a person's race, ethnicity, political opinions, religious beliefs, or union membership, and genetic data,
biometric data that uniquely identifies an individual, or intimate medical information, or information regarding a person's sexual life or orientation
- Additionally, we may collect sensitive personal information, including criminal records and national identification numbers
- Individuals/entities are being disparaged, insulted, or given inappropriate information.
At our sole discretion, violations of these guidelines may result in your account being restricted, suspended, or terminated.
Check out our Terms and Condition for more information
By registering with us, you expressly consent to the collection, processing, storage, disclosure and handling of your information as described in this Policy and amended from time to time. Processing of information includes collecting, storing, deleting, using, combining, sharing, transferring, and disclosing information. All users of our platform believe that they must be able to provide informed consent before they can provide the information they need to use the platform. Even if you live outside India, your data will be transferred, processed and stored by the data protection laws applicable in India.
We take utmost care to steady your Information from unauthorised access, utilization or disclosure or alteration. We take suitable steps and safety features to shield your Information and ensure that your Information is secured as mandated through law. For this purpose, we undertake affordable protection practices and procedures, consistent with the enterprise standards, including technical, operational, managerial and bodily protection controls so that it will guard your non-public records from unauthorized access, or disclosure even as it's miles below our control.
While we guard your non-public records as consistent with enterprise standards, you know well that the net or pc networks aren't completely steady and we can't offer any guarantee concerning the safety of your non-public records. Therefore, you shall now no longer preserve us chargeable for any lack of your records, or another record that you have shared.
How to Contact Us
A1 Study Center
Address: 45 B.B. Chatterjee Road Kolkata West Bengal, 700042